Museum Quality Objects
One of our most exciting and challenging activities is the assembly of complete skeletons of Pleistocene mammals. To this end we work with a team of experts who amongst them combine the latest scientific knowledge, state-of-the-art restoration and conservation skills, and a sensitive eye for design. This enables us to restore and assemble complete fossil skeletons, which are scientifically as well as aesthetically among the best in the world and which are primarily destined for sale to museum and other institutions.
At the moment we are able to offer:
- A skeleton of a male mammoth
- A skeleton of a female mammoth
- A skeleton of a young mammoth
- A skeleton of an Irish Elk (excavated and historically assembled c. 1890-1900)
- A skeleton of a Pleistocene horse
- A skeleton of a male cave bear
- A skeleton of a female cave bear
- A skeleton of a wisent
- A skeleton of a sea cow
We can also supply extremely lifelike reconstructions of these animals or smaller scaled models. It goes without saying that North Sea Fossils often and happily cooperates on exhibitions. Education is another main focus of North Sea Fossils!